We have launched our campaign calling for Fonterra to quit coal. Here, you’ll find resources and links for the campaign.
CANA Evidence, ECAN hearings for Fonterra’s application to build coal-fired plant at Studholme, 13 April 2016. Embargoed 1.30 pm.
- Peter Fraser – oral submission – revised
- Peter Fraser expert testimony final – revised
- Christian Jirkowsky Evidence
Oral submissions by CANA organising group members
- Friday 18 September 2015: Jeanette Fitzsimons had an Op Ed in the Christchurch Press: Read it here.
- Thursday 1 October 2015: In partnership with Action Station, we launched our open letter asking Fonterra to commit to building no new coal boilers and progressively switch from using coal to using wood. 2777 people signed the open letter.
- We’re opposing Fonterra’s plans to build new coal-fired boilers at their Studholme Plant in South Canterbury. Make a submission against the proposed plant expansion – submissions close Friday 27 November.
- Sign up to our newsletter to get regular updates
- Have a look at our leaflet – click on it to download, print out and distribute (it works in black and white, too).